Add to Mixx!

Emotions and Diabetes




To most people, emotions and diabetes are two things that are not usually associated with each other. Whether you have juvenile diabetes, adult onset diabetes, type I diabetes, or type II diabetes, emotions or trauma questions do not usually come up when visiting with a doctor. The methods of choice for "maintaining" this disease are drugs and a few diet modifications.
One of the biggest mistakes that I believe doctors make in relation to diabetes is their failure to emphasize strongly enough the "diet" part. Type II diabetes is one that can be totally corrected with a good diabetic diet and proper exercise.




However, this can still be an ongoing problem with people, as getting rid of sugar, most grains, and processed foods from your diet is a very difficult thing to do, although many have done this and reaped the rewards of reversing their diabetes entirely. Diet can even control gestational diabetes in pregnant mothers, if you can get past the food cravings and morning sickness.
There is also a study out that has shown black tea to be of help for diabetics. The polysaccharides in black tea and some green teas have been shown to benefit people because they help retard the absorption of glucose.
I could go on and on about studies being done to help those with diabetes. I could even get more into the "why" or "how" you get this disease, but, for this article, we are going to concentrate on the relationship of emotions to diabetes.
So, what do emotions have to do with diabetes?
Whenever you experience a trauma, or an emotionally charged event, those emotions attached themselves to some part of your body-and usually at its weakest point. If diabetes runs in your family, then a trauma or emotionally charged event could trigger the diabetes. If your kidneys are "weak," those emotions will attach themselves to that area, suppressing the kidneys ability to function at full capacity. If the emotion is triggered again and again over the years, it will continue to affect the function of the kidneys, which will then lead, at some point, to the diagnosis of diabetes.

There are also emotions that seem to be drawn more to the kidneys than other parts of the body. In fact, there are several books on the market that point out what these emotions are. My personal favorite is Karol Truman's book, Feelings Buried Alive Never Die. In this book, she carefully documents the emotions she has found to be prevalent in the kidneys. These emotions are ones of judging yourself or others severely; being disappointed in life; having ongoing feelings of sorrow; dealing with emotional shock; feeling a complete lack of joy in your life; believing that life should have been different; being obsessed with wanting to control everyone and everything; and being ashamed of something you did in the past.




So, having documented all of these emotions, does that mean someone with diabetes has all of these? No. Each person is different. One person may react to some of the emotions stated above and find that it really fits them; another person may respond completely differently. However, in my research, I have found that diabetics do react to at least one or two of these emotions and thus have that emotion buried quite deep inside, repressing it into the kidneys, which then suppresses its functioning capabilities.
With that being said, how do you fix the problem? How do you free the kidneys from the suppressed emotions?
One way is with psychological acupressure. This is an extremely effective tool for clearing out emotional baggage attached to specific organs. This is a tool that can also correct other things in relation to the diabetes, not just the emotions suppressing the kidneys. Diabetes is not just a problem of sugars. It is also a problem of how your leptin and insulin signal each other. Psychological acupressure can also be used in this area-to ask your body to correct this problem. You can also correct allergies with this process. Most diabetics are allergic to their own insulin and leptin, thus clearing this allergy can allow your body to regulate them more effectively.
Let's take just one example of how to tap out these emotions from your kidneys. Take the emotion of being ashamed of something you did in the past. You would first start with the reversal to make sure your subconscious is okay with your releasing it from your body. To do this, you simply apply a little bit of reverse psychology, hence the term "reversal." You take the karate chop area on your body (the side of your hand that connects with the board when doing a karate chop) and using two fingers of your opposite hand you tap continuously on this point while making a statement. This statement consists of an "even though I don't want to do this" part, and an "I'm okay" part. You state, "Even though I don't want to give up being ashamed for all these things in my past, I'm okay." That's it. Just one time and you are reversed.
This actually must be done prior to clearing any memories or emotions, as the subconscious will not allow you to release it if it feels you are not safe or protected. Telling your subconscious that you don't want to give this up, but that you are okay even if you do, is the reverse psychology statement and allows the subconscious to be okay with your releasing this energy.
When a person tells me that he/she has no will power, or just can't find the desire to motivate himself/herself to do something, it tells me that he/she is working against his/her subconscious and needs to reverse it in order to have that power to do what he/she needs to do. If you think about the subconscious as a mega computer that processes everything, and your conscious state is a small desk model, then you can see how trying to overpower that mega computer could be a hard thing to do. A reversal simply makes sure that both the conscious and subconscious minds are in sync.
After doing the reversal, you are now ready to clear out the emotion. This is the same kind of setup, but you make the statement without using the word "don't" in there, as you have already reversed it. The statement would consist of something like this, "Even though I am so ashamed of things I have done in my past, and this is living in my kidneys, causing it to not function properly, I deeply and completely accept myself." This time, however, you are going to make that statement three times while continuously tapping on your karate chop point.
Then, you continue this process by going through the EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) set up by taking two fingers and tapping on the inside corner of your eye and making the statement, "I am ashamed of all of the things from my past." You then continue making this same statement at each of the points, i.e., outside corner of the eyebrow, under the eye, under the nose, on the chin, on the collarbone point, and, finally, under the arm. You then tap on the crown of your head and make a positive statement such as "I choose to let this feeling release from my body."
As you do this, really listen to your mind and write down any memories that might come up of your being ashamed of something you did. Then, using this same technique, clear out each of these memories from your kidneys. As you release these emotions, it allows your kidneys to begin to function properly again, thus enabling your body to handle sugars more effectively.
So, you are now EMPOWERED with a tool that can change your life. The positive energy you send out is what you draw to you. You can, however, choose to tap, or not to tap, but I have now given you the key. The next step is yours.

2 comments:

LISA CRESPO ZATAX said...

REAL CURE ON HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND HIV some times we just need to give a try to herbal Medicine to see for our self. I am very happy today that i do not listen to what people say if not i would have been a dead woman by now. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2017, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the office thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, HIV, HPV and many more disease and she gave me his email, so i mail him. Doc. Chukwu madu told me all the things I need to do and send me the herbal medicine through courier delivering service and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after 2 weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished and blister dried off . I went to the hospital for a test and it was negative. Dr.Chukwu madu is real and he is the solution to herpes virus. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him via his personal email. dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com (call or whatsapp +2347030936239 according to this great DR he can also cure HIV, ALS,CANCER, COLD SORE, HPV AND DIABETES

SUSAN TAILOR said...

GOD BLESS DR KELECHUKWU HERBAL HOME FOR THE WONDERFUL WORK HE HAS DONE IN MY LIFE,INDEED YOU ARE GOD SENT.I have been suffering from Herpes virus for 6 years and i was told by my doctor that it has no cure.After years of believing that herpes has no cure i finally came across some comments on the Internet,about how Dr.kelechukwu has cured lots of people with his herbal medication, i gave him a trial at first but when I got the herbal medication, i used it as prescribed.after 3weeks i went to my doctor for check up,to my greatest surprise i tasted nagative.this is how i was cured permanently from herpes virus.God bless Dr kelechukwu herbal home for bringing back happiness in my life again.you the true Dr..feel free to reach him via his mail at drkelechukwu2@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2348077365216 He also cure

HIV

CANCER

DIABETES

HPV

HERPES 1&2

HEPATITIS e.t.c

Add to Mixx!

Copyright © 2008 - Diabetes - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template