Add to Mixx!

Tips to Spot the Warning Signs of Diabetes



The word "Diabetes" has been derived from Latin. In Latin it means passing through; whereas the meaning of "Mellitus" is honey. Putting the two words together means that excessive sugar in a person's urine is more like excreting honey thorough the urinary tract.
Diabetes is characterized by excessive level of glucose simply termed sugar in blood. These excessive levels are the result of either inadequate amount of insulin or malfunctioning of cells to use the provided insulin.
The disease diabetes mellitus is directly linked to insulin. More than 21 million people of United States of America have been affected by this chronic illness.




A statistical data published by National Diabetes Information Clearing House (NDIC) states that more than 14 million residents of America are suffering from diabetes. More unfortunate news is that 6 million out of the above figure are unaware of their health condition. The statistical data includes the figure of diabetics of every age. As we know diabetes is not confined to any age. Anyone from a toddler to an old aged person can be the victim and experience warning signs of diabetes.
Here is a glimpse of the alarming signs of diabetes
There are few signs of diabetes that may alarm a person that he is suffering from diabetes. These signs may appear in bulk or some sufferer may experience any one of out of the long list of signs of diabetes. In any case the person should contact doctor at its earliest and gather as much information as he can.
Most common diabetic symptoms includes




· Blurriness of vision
· Dry and itchy skin
· Excessive thirst
· Extreme hunger
· Frequent urination
· Hunger after eating
· Nausea
· Recurrent infections
· Slow healing of wounds
· Stomach pain
· Tingling or numbness in hands and feet
· Tiredness or fatigue
· Unexplained weight loss
Seeking Medical Help Timely Is Critical
If you ever suspect that either you or your loved is suffering from the Signs Of Diabetes then it s important to take an immediate appointment with doctor. As we know diabetes if left untreated can serve the purpose of host of many debilitating health issues. Feel free to win free Diabetic Testing Supplies.

2 comments:

LISA CRESPO ZATAX said...

REAL CURE ON HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND HIV some times we just need to give a try to herbal Medicine to see for our self. I am very happy today that i do not listen to what people say if not i would have been a dead woman by now. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2017, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the office thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, HIV, HPV and many more disease and she gave me his email, so i mail him. Doc. Chukwu madu told me all the things I need to do and send me the herbal medicine through courier delivering service and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after 2 weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished and blister dried off . I went to the hospital for a test and it was negative. Dr.Chukwu madu is real and he is the solution to herpes virus. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him via his personal email. dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com (call or whatsapp +2347030936239 according to this great DR he can also cure HIV, ALS,CANCER, COLD SORE, HPV AND DIABETES

SUSAN TAILOR said...

GOD BLESS DR KELECHUKWU HERBAL HOME FOR THE WONDERFUL WORK HE HAS DONE IN MY LIFE,INDEED YOU ARE GOD SENT.I have been suffering from Herpes virus for 6 years and i was told by my doctor that it has no cure.After years of believing that herpes has no cure i finally came across some comments on the Internet,about how Dr.kelechukwu has cured lots of people with his herbal medication, i gave him a trial at first but when I got the herbal medication, i used it as prescribed.after 3weeks i went to my doctor for check up,to my greatest surprise i tasted nagative.this is how i was cured permanently from herpes virus.God bless Dr kelechukwu herbal home for bringing back happiness in my life again.you the true Dr..feel free to reach him via his mail at drkelechukwu2@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2348077365216He also cureHIVCANCERHPVHERPES 1&2
HEPATITIS e.t.c

Add to Mixx!

Copyright © 2008 - Diabetes - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template