Add to Mixx!

Using a Diabetes Planner




Balance in life can be tough, especially when managing a chronic health challenge like diabetes. If you are suffering from diabetes you must understand that achieving balance is much more than balancing your blood sugar. Living a healthy, balanced lifestyle with diabetes includes managing your blood pressure, cholesterol, weight, nutrition and so much more.
The key to living successfully with diabetes is self-management. There are a variety of diabetes planners on the market that provide you with tools to help simplify and organize diabetes management.




Diabetes planners have room to record dates on blood sugar and food/medication intake, keep track of scheduled doctors' appointments and provide journaling space for questions or self-assessment. These are also great for weight management.
Most of the diabetes planners are packed with charts, guides, and advice from the American Diabetes Association. A diagnosis of type 2 diabetes can meana a lifetime of monitoring both your diet and your blood sugar; and with the planning tools available in these diabetes planners' patients can keep track of test results, contact information, and medication records. Most of the diabetes planners feature 12-month check-up charts, envelopes and pockets for bills and business cards. A few of the varieties include a 30-day journal to get readers into the routine of daily care.
The diabetes planner available from "Day-Timer" allows you to track your doctors' appointments, record your blood sugar readings, and keep track of your food and medication intake -- all in one pocket-sized planner. To avoid confusion meal times are color-coded on each page. They also include monthly blood sugar tracking pages which summarize daily readings and identify trends to discuss with your doctor. 5% of each purchase goes to the American Diabetes Association. Day-Timer has contributed more than $185,000 to help find a cure for diabetes since 2003.




AT-A-GLANCE has come up with the Balance & Stretch® Success Guide and 1 Day Diabetes Planner. Both books are compact enough to be carried in a pocket or purse. The Success Guide includes information about diabetes including key terms and helpful resources. It also provides a framework on how to successfully balance your health and life when living with diabetes. The 1-month Day Planner booklet provides daily space to track your eating habits, exercise, sleep, blood sugar levels and insulin & medications. There is also a weekly space for healthcare appointments and goals that focus on how you will balance your health & life, stretch to improve yourself and help others.
Regardless of which you choose diabetes planners are a proven tool to help people with diabetes emotionally and physically. It increases confidence, increases diabetes management knowledge, decreases negative feelings, and lowers A1'cs.
With this proven system you to can lower your blood sugar level and retake control of your health and your life.Through a real life crisis Julia figured out how to live diabetes free.

2 comments:

LISA CRESPO ZATAX said...

REAL CURE ON HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND HIV some times we just need to give a try to herbal Medicine to see for our self. I am very happy today that i do not listen to what people say if not i would have been a dead woman by now. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2017, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the office thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, HIV, HPV and many more disease and she gave me his email, so i mail him. Doc. Chukwu madu told me all the things I need to do and send me the herbal medicine through courier delivering service and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after 2 weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished and blister dried off . I went to the hospital for a test and it was negative. Dr.Chukwu madu is real and he is the solution to herpes virus. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him via his personal email. dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com (call or whatsapp +2347030936239 according to this great DR he can also cure HIV, ALS,CANCER, COLD SORE, HPV AND DIABETES

SUSAN TAILOR said...

GOD BLESS DR KELECHUKWU HERBAL HOME FOR THE WONDERFUL WORK HE HAS DONE IN MY LIFE,INDEED YOU ARE GOD SENT.I have been suffering from Herpes virus for 6 years and i was told by my doctor that it has no cure.After years of believing that herpes has no cure i finally came across some comments on the Internet,about how Dr.kelechukwu has cured lots of people with his herbal medication, i gave him a trial at first but when I got the herbal medication, i used it as prescribed.after 3weeks i went to my doctor for check up,to my greatest surprise i tasted nagative.this is how i was cured permanently from herpes virus.God bless Dr kelechukwu herbal home for bringing back happiness in my life again.you the true Dr..feel free to reach him via his mail at drkelechukwu2@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2348077365216He also cureHIVCANCERHPVHERPES 1&2
HEPATITIS e.t.c

Add to Mixx!

Copyright © 2008 - Diabetes - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template