Add to Mixx!



Research indicated that people in the United States and other countries in the western world who consume large amounts of refined sugar, salt and saturated fats are more likely to be diagnosed with Metabolic Syndrome. In addition, a sedentary lifestyle has a negative impact on the body's ability to cope with insulin resistance.
Here are 7 tips to help reverse the diagnosis of Metabolic Syndrome or Syndrome X:
1. Start an exercise program. This may be as simple as walking briskly for 15 minutes at a time and increasing over a period of weeks to one hour. An effective way I've found to change my routine on busy days is to exercise in 10-minute segments, then work at completing three to six of these 10-minute segments during the day.




2. Eliminate one type of fat and reduce the others. You need fats in your diet, but it is important to recognize the need to eliminate saturated fats from your diet. Your goals should be to replace these with mono and polyunsaturated fats from plant sources and fish. Recent studies point out that although fats from fish are better than unsaturated fats, the amount consumed should also be moderate.
3. Do not smoke.
4. Consume alcohol in moderation. The active ingredients in red wine, phenols, have been found to act in a way that's similar to antioxidant vitamins on the body, so that researchers now believe that one glass of red wine a day is thought to be a protection against heart disease.
5. Change your eating habits. Eat high-fiber carbohydrate foods; eat lots of vegetables and fruits. Keep in mind that you should spread your intake of starchy foods on an even basis throughout the day and back this up by eating regular meals. This will help in reducing highs and lows in your blood glucose levels.




6. Reduce your overall weight. If necessary, then keep to within 20 percent of your ideal target weight and measurements.
7. Keep an eye on your cholesterol levels. Not just your overall cholesterol readings, but especially your HDL levels. Your HDL (good cholesterol) levels should always be higher, but often times in persons who have been diagnosed with Metabolic Syndrome, those levels are lower than the LDL (bad cholesterol) levels.
By implementing the above tips, you will go a long way to reversing the diagnosis of Metabolic Syndrome or Syndrome X, but you are also lowering your likelihood of being a candidate for heart disease.
I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes four years ago and have worked on controlling it with diet and exercise. Unfortunately I was not consistent until I discovered the Diabetes Reversal Report. This report explains in great detail not only what diabetes is but discusses factors that we may have not considered that can negatively impact our blood sugar levels and our bodies' ability to absorb insulin. I particularly like that the Report introduces different phases so that changes can be made gradually and effectively. I now have a blueprint on how to control my diabetes effectively and I invite you to experience the benefits yourself at http://www.saygoodbyetodiabetes.com
Please visit my website at http://takecontrolofdiabetes.com to share your comments and experiences. I invite you to opt-in to receive a copy of my FREE report and audio "Taking Control of Diabetes."

1 comments:

LISA CRESPO ZATAX said...

REAL CURE ON HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND HIV some times we just need to give a try to herbal Medicine to see for our self. I am very happy today that i do not listen to what people say if not i would have been a dead woman by now. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2017, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the office thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, HIV, HPV and many more disease and she gave me his email, so i mail him. Doc. Chukwu madu told me all the things I need to do and send me the herbal medicine through courier delivering service and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after 2 weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished and blister dried off . I went to the hospital for a test and it was negative. Dr.Chukwu madu is real and he is the solution to herpes virus. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him via his personal email. dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com (call or whatsapp +2347030936239 according to this great DR he can also cure HIV, ALS,CANCER, COLD SORE, HPV AND DIABETES

Add to Mixx!

Copyright © 2008 - Diabetes - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template