Add to Mixx!

How to Eat Healthier With Diabetes




With a few simple steps you can reduce your chances of getting diabetes even you have a strong family history. 
The first step is to eat a large vegetable salad before your entree. 
The second step is to share your entree with a friend or pack half of it in a go bag.
The third step is to eat slower. Try using child size utensils or chop sticks to help slow you down.
The fourth step is to turn up the music while doing household chores. Dance or shaky your booty while doing your chores. 




The fifth step is to retire the television remote control and get up and turn the channel or adjust the volume.
The sixth step is eating a salad instead of French fries at a fast food restaurant.
The seventh step is to eat more raw vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, spinach, or carrots. These are all low in calories and rich in nutrients.
The eighth step is to get up and dance or jump rope during all television commercials. This makes use of an otherwise wasted time.
The ninth step is to stir fry or broil more and fry less.
The tenth step is deliver messages to your co-workers in person instead of emailing or faxing them.
The eleventh step is to walk during your lunch breaks. Carry easy to eat cut up vegetables with you to eat




The twelfth step is to park further away from the entrance at the mall. Never do this if you do not feel safe doing so.
The thirteenth step is to add a mixture of spices to your food instead of salt. Try fresh basil or mint. Never use a salt substitute without checking with your health care provider. Many are high in potassium.
The fourteenth step is to try new vegetables and fruits. You may find a new favorite.
The fifteenth step is to drink more water. If you don't like the flavor try adding a sugar free drink mix or a little fresh lemon juice.
Lu Young is a Boston Terrier owner. She rescued her dog from the pound over 7 years. For more information check her out at: http://www.BostonTerrierVille.com and http://www.tellmeaboutdiabetes.com.

2 comments:

LISA CRESPO ZATAX said...

REAL CURE ON HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND HIV some times we just need to give a try to herbal Medicine to see for our self. I am very happy today that i do not listen to what people say if not i would have been a dead woman by now. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2017, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the office thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, HIV, HPV and many more disease and she gave me his email, so i mail him. Doc. Chukwu madu told me all the things I need to do and send me the herbal medicine through courier delivering service and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after 2 weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished and blister dried off . I went to the hospital for a test and it was negative. Dr.Chukwu madu is real and he is the solution to herpes virus. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him via his personal email. dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com (call or whatsapp +2347030936239 according to this great DR he can also cure HIV, ALS,CANCER, COLD SORE, HPV AND DIABETES

SUSAN TAILOR said...

GOD BLESS DR KELECHUKWU HERBAL HOME FOR THE WONDERFUL WORK HE HAS DONE IN MY LIFE,INDEED YOU ARE GOD SENT.I have been suffering from Herpes virus for 6 years and i was told by my doctor that it has no cure.After years of believing that herpes has no cure i finally came across some comments on the Internet,about how Dr.kelechukwu has cured lots of people with his herbal medication, i gave him a trial at first but when I got the herbal medication, i used it as prescribed.after 3weeks i went to my doctor for check up,to my greatest surprise i tasted nagative.this is how i was cured permanently from herpes virus.God bless Dr kelechukwu herbal home for bringing back happiness in my life again.you the true Dr..feel free to reach him via his mail at drkelechukwu2@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2348077365216 He also cure

HIV

CANCER

DIABETES

HPV

HERPES 1&2

HEPATITIS e.t.c

Add to Mixx!

Copyright © 2008 - Diabetes - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template