Add to Mixx!

Fruits That Are Best For A Diabetic




Diabetes is fatal since it can lead to other cardiovascular diseases in the future. It is important to control it once a person found out that he has diabetes to avoid such problem. Doctors claimed that diabetes can be controlled by what type of food we eat. It is important to know what type of food will help regulate our blood sugar level.
There are fruits which have a low sucrose level and some fruits have a high sugar level. It is important that we identify which fruits would be best for people who suffer from the diabetes from the ones that will do more harm for diabetic patients.




Some of the fruits that are advisable for diabetic consumptions are grapefruits, plum, cherries, apricot, apple, pears, plum, grapes, and orange. These fruits will not increase the blood sugar level since they only have 50 percent of glucose. Among these types of fruits, grapefruits are the best for consumption since it taste bitter. Those who suffer from diabetes should take it three times a day as it the blood sugar level when eaten regularly.
If you still felt hungry after eating some fruits then you should also take some grain products like spaghetti, instant noodle and barley. These foods are good for diabetes since it only has 40 percent glucose.
Diabetes should also consider how much carbohydrates are they taking since carbohydrates can be turned into sugar by our body. Diabetic should also consider taking fewer carbohydrates a day since it is needed by the body.




Aside from talking the right type of food, it is also advisable to regularly exercise to use the sugar that is installed in out body.
My brother died on May 2009 because of complications with diebetes. This has encourage me to start my blog entitled "Living Life with Diabetis." I like the idea of sharing my experience and research about diabetes since I know how hard it is to deal with it on a daily basis.

1 comments:

LISA CRESPO ZATAX said...

REAL CURE ON HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND HIV some times we just need to give a try to herbal Medicine to see for our self. I am very happy today that i do not listen to what people say if not i would have been a dead woman by now. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2017, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the office thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, HIV, HPV and many more disease and she gave me his email, so i mail him. Doc. Chukwu madu told me all the things I need to do and send me the herbal medicine through courier delivering service and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after 2 weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished and blister dried off . I went to the hospital for a test and it was negative. Dr.Chukwu madu is real and he is the solution to herpes virus. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him via his personal email. dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com (call or whatsapp +2347030936239 according to this great DR he can also cure HIV, ALS,CANCER, COLD SORE, HPV AND DIABETES

Add to Mixx!

Copyright © 2008 - Diabetes - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template