Add to Mixx!

Using Cinnamon to Beat Your Diabetes




Insulin, which is produced in the pancreas, helps the body's cells convert glucose into energy. Sufferers of Type 1 diabetes have bodies that not produce enough insulin. On the flip side those with Type 2 diabetes produce insulin however their bodies do not use it efficiently. Without adequate insulin too much glucose, or blood sugar, remains in the bloodstream where over time it can damage the body's organs.
Diabetes has been plaguing people for decades and over the years various remedies have been tried to help regulate blood sugar.




The Department of Agriculture, under the leadership of Richard Anderson, researched many of these purported folk remedies and discovered that cinnamon helped insulin to increase glucose metabolism in fat cells.
Cinnamon, found in the inner bark of a tropical evergreen tree native to India and Sri Lanka, has a long history both as a spice and as a medicine. There are many medical benefits in using cinnamon, including treating stomach disorders, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting. It also relieves gas, bloating, and acts as a digestive aid. What is most interesting is the recently publicized cinnamon diabetes treatment.
What scientists discovered was that cinnamon has insulin-like properties which are able to decrease blood glucose levels as well as triglycerides and cholesterol; each of these elements are vitally important, especially for type 2 diabetes patients.
A half teaspoon of cinnamon integrated in your daily diet can significantly reduce blood glucose levels. You can even get this effect by soaking a cinnamon stick in you tea or coffee (caffeine and sugar free, of course) which can help to prevent and combat diabetes.
Partaking in a cinnamon diabetes treatment is an inexpensive way of counterbalancing health problems connected to glucose/insulin imbalances. There are no down sides to using cinnamon so if you are having a problem with your blood sugar, why not give it a try. It is easily found in every baking aisle at the local grocery store and can be added to anything you might eat or drink. While it is traditionally used as a food flavoring you can improve your health and fight diabetes by adding it to your diet.




Please understand, cinnamon will not cure your diabetes; however, it may reduce the amount of insulin you need. If you do not have diabetes but are at risk it can also help prevent the onset of diabetes.
Please note that you should always contact your physician regarding any intention to alter your diet, including the incorporation of cinnamon into your diet.
With this proven system you to can lower your blood sugar level and retake control of your health and your life. Through a real life crisis Julia figured out how to live diabetes free. Visit Your Diabetes Cure.
http://www.yourdiabetescure.com/Cinnamon_Diabetes/Cinnamon_Diabetes.html

2 comments:

LISA CRESPO ZATAX said...

REAL CURE ON HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND HIV some times we just need to give a try to herbal Medicine to see for our self. I am very happy today that i do not listen to what people say if not i would have been a dead woman by now. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2017, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the office thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, HIV, HPV and many more disease and she gave me his email, so i mail him. Doc. Chukwu madu told me all the things I need to do and send me the herbal medicine through courier delivering service and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after 2 weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished and blister dried off . I went to the hospital for a test and it was negative. Dr.Chukwu madu is real and he is the solution to herpes virus. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him via his personal email. dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com (call or whatsapp +2347030936239 according to this great DR he can also cure HIV, ALS,CANCER, COLD SORE, HPV AND DIABETES

SUSAN TAILOR said...

GOD BLESS DR KELECHUKWU HERBAL HOME FOR THE WONDERFUL WORK HE HAS DONE IN MY LIFE,INDEED YOU ARE GOD SENT.I have been suffering from Herpes virus for 6 years and i was told by my doctor that it has no cure.After years of believing that herpes has no cure i finally came across some comments on the Internet,about how Dr.kelechukwu has cured lots of people with his herbal medication, i gave him a trial at first but when I got the herbal medication, i used it as prescribed.after 3weeks i went to my doctor for check up,to my greatest surprise i tasted nagative.this is how i was cured permanently from herpes virus.God bless Dr kelechukwu herbal home for bringing back happiness in my life again.you the true Dr..feel free to reach him via his mail at drkelechukwu2@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2348077365216 He also cure

HIV

CANCER

DIABETES

HPV

HERPES 1&2

HEPATITIS e.t.c

Add to Mixx!

Copyright © 2008 - Diabetes - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template