Add to Mixx!

Foods to Avoid For Diabetics - Tips For Diabetics




By now, you must have come to know that diabetes is a chronic condition. Scientists and medical experts are up to their eyeballs looking for the ultimate cure for diabetes. While there are studies that appear to be promising, for now the only way to deal with diabetes is to control it, and controlling it involves making lifestyle changes and embarking on a dietary plan that is very well suited for diabetics. Knowing what kinds of food to eat is essential in controlling diabetes and avoiding its major complications.




The best foods for diabetics are those that are rich in fiber and low in unhealthy fat. Whole grains and vegetables are highly recommended, but other forms of carbohydrates must be avoided because they have high glycemic indexes, meaning, they can easily cause blood sugar levels to increase.
Diabetics need proteins in the diet, too, and these they can acquire from lean meat. Legumes and cheese are also recommended.
Processed foods, canned goods, potato chips, and other salty foods are also to be avoided as these can cause high blood pressure which can in turn worsen a diabetic case. Keep yourself away from butter, margarine, dairy products, chicken skin, and anything else that is high in saturated fat.
Eating fried fish or anything that is cooked in oil has to be limited if not totally forgone. Substitute fried foods with foods that are steamed, grilled or broiled because they are a lot healthier. Olive oil contains healthy fat and is therefore good for general heart health and in diabetes control.




Then of course, you must avoid drinking alcoholic drinks and smoking as these vices can trigger an increase in blood sugar levels.
Remember, regulating blood sugar levels is a must in order to avoid diabetic complications. While there are medicines that help to resolve this issue, they will not prove to be effective at all if you continue to live on the edge, eating unhealthy foods.
Controlling blood sugar levels is an art. If you want to be an expert in it, you should know the full details in diabetic foods to eat AND diabetes foods to avoid.

2 comments:

LISA CRESPO ZATAX said...

REAL CURE ON HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND HIV some times we just need to give a try to herbal Medicine to see for our self. I am very happy today that i do not listen to what people say if not i would have been a dead woman by now. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2017, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the office thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, HIV, HPV and many more disease and she gave me his email, so i mail him. Doc. Chukwu madu told me all the things I need to do and send me the herbal medicine through courier delivering service and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after 2 weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished and blister dried off . I went to the hospital for a test and it was negative. Dr.Chukwu madu is real and he is the solution to herpes virus. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him via his personal email. dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com (call or whatsapp +2347030936239 according to this great DR he can also cure HIV, ALS,CANCER, COLD SORE, HPV AND DIABETES

SUSAN TAILOR said...

GOD BLESS DR KELECHUKWU HERBAL HOME FOR THE WONDERFUL WORK HE HAS DONE IN MY LIFE,INDEED YOU ARE GOD SENT.I have been suffering from Herpes virus for 6 years and i was told by my doctor that it has no cure.After years of believing that herpes has no cure i finally came across some comments on the Internet,about how Dr.kelechukwu has cured lots of people with his herbal medication, i gave him a trial at first but when I got the herbal medication, i used it as prescribed.after 3weeks i went to my doctor for check up,to my greatest surprise i tasted nagative.this is how i was cured permanently from herpes virus.God bless Dr kelechukwu herbal home for bringing back happiness in my life again.you the true Dr..feel free to reach him via his mail at drkelechukwu2@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2348077365216He also cureHIVCANCERHPVHERPES 1&2
HEPATITIS e.t.c

Add to Mixx!

Copyright © 2008 - Diabetes - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template